Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Armchair Audie Review: Wedgie & Gizmo by Suzanne Selfors narrated by, Johnny Heller and Maxwell Glick





Wedgie & Gizmo by Suzanne Selfors narrated by, Johnny Heller and Maxwell Glick
Published by Harper Audio

I’ll be honest I wasn’t sure what to think of this book at first, I thought it skewed younger than middle grade closer to chapter book. However, with that being said Oh my goodness this is a cute book, I would recommend this to your little ones this is a great road trip book the whole family can enjoy.

Johnny Heller is so fabulous as Gizmo the furry potato, Gizmo is determined to take over the world and Heller’s narration is perfection and in all honesty I think I am Gizmo when it comes to how he feels about humans.
Maxwell Glick’s narration of Wedgie is just as fun in a different way Wedgie is so sweet and just wants people to love him and just really wants to be friends with Gizmo but Gizmo thinks he will spoil his plans for world domination.




This is a cute story of a newly blended family where everyone including the animals is trying to find where they fit. Told by the Guinea Pig  (but don’t call Gizmo that) and  a dog that may be a corgi this story made me laugh out loud especially Johnny Heller’s narration. I highly recommend this one on audio!

4 Stars

#ArmchairAudies2018

2 comments:

  1. I'll comment! Thanks for the nice review! I loved doing this book.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Famous Celebrity Jacket Available, Get Movie, Game Leather Jacket in Discounted Price at topcelebsjackets.com Online Jacket Shop. topcelebsjackets

    ReplyDelete