Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mid-Week Meme – Audiobook Week Discussion




Today's meme from Devourer of Books here's something quick and easy for the middle of the week, just a short meme.


Current/Most Recent Audiobook:

The Chaperone by, Laura Moriarty narrated by, Elizabeth McGovern


Impressions: 

I'm only an hour in and Elizabeth McGovern is doing a good job at the narration her voice is very distinct however everytime she says the name Cora I have to remind myself it's not Downton.







Current/Most Recent Favorite Audiobook:

I would have to say most recent Favorite was The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by, Christopher Healy narrated by, Bronson Pinchot It was So Much Fun my review is here












Favorite narrator you've discovered recently:

I have been trying to listen to New-To-Me narrators for JIAM so I have discovered quite a few including the above mentioned Bronson Pinchot he is fabulous. I also finally listened to Scott Brick & Grover Gardner and now understand why they have legions of fans. A Couple others I will be listening to again are Peter Berkrot, Amy Rubinate, Nick Podehl & Scott Holst.



One Title From Your TBL (To Be Listened) Stack or audio Wishlist:

The Ghosts of Belfast  by, Stuart Neville Narrated by, Gerard Doyle this was a recommendation from @dogearedcopy  I am a big fan of Gerard Doyle so I am really hoping to get to this one in July










Your Audio Dream Team (What book or author would you Love to see paired paired with a certain narrator, can already exist or not):




No comments:

Post a Comment