Monday, May 15, 2017

Armchair Audies Review: Adnan's Story: The Search for Truth and Justice After Serial by Rabia Chaudry


Adnan's Story: The Search for Truth and Justice After Serial by Rabia Chaudry narrated by the author



I was not one of the people that listened to Serial but of course, I have heard about the story, this book really gave a much more in depth look at this case and I can see why everyone was saying he is innocent. I was totally hooked on the story itself and will now be watching this case with interest.


                My thoughts on the narration:
I do wish that there had been a male narrator for the parts from Adnan’s prospective because it got a little confusing going from Rabia’s point of view to Adnan’s without so much as a tone change or saying Adnan at the start of his parts. The author did an okay job narrating this book but it was a straight read, which made it a little boring because she tended to get monotone for my tastes.






3 ½ Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment