Tuesday, March 17, 2015

In the Morning I'll Be Gone by Adrian McKinty, narrated by, Gerard Doyle~~ArmchairAudies



This is just a mini-review because this book just didn't do it for me.

Armchair Audies Review

In the Morning I'll Be Gone (Sean Duffy #3) by Adrian McKinty, narrated by, Gerard Doyle

Blackstone Audio

Nominated in Thriller/Suspense

Gerard Doyle’s narration is fabulous this man has a chameleon voice he can do any accent and every single person has a very distinct voice he is amazing!






The book however, was just okay. Maybe I don’t know enough about the troubles with the IRA in the 80’s in Ireland to really be the target audience for this book. I don’t know if I would have enjoyed this better if I had read the first 2 books.

This book was okay but didn’t really grab me enough to want to read anymore in the series.

2 1/2 star book

5 star narration

No comments:

Post a Comment