Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde narrated/performed by, James Martsers, Charles Busch ,Emily Burgl , Neil Dickson ,Jill Gascoine, Christopher Neame , Matthew Wolf


The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde narrated/performed by, James Martsers, Charles Busch ,Emily Burgl , Neil Dickson ,Jill Gascoine, Christopher Neame , Matthew Wolf 
Published by, L.A. Theater Works
Free to members from Audible:
My Review
This L.A. Theater Works production was so much fun. Starring James Marsters, Charles Busch, Emily Bergl, Neil Dickson, Jill Gascoine, Christopher Neame & Matthew Wolf. I’ve seen the a couple different versions of this movie but never read the book and this was probably still closer to seeing the movie but it was so much fun!

- it's free to audible members
- it's Hilarious
- it has James Marsters
What more could a girl ask for??

I could just picture James Marsters as Earnest now I want a new movie made with him in the starring role! Just like I think maybe The Dresden Files TV show could have made it with him in lead, I’m just sayin’! Ok I’ll stop being all James Marsters fangirl now. Because the rest of the cast was great too when I’m done I have to go to the L.A. Theater Works site and see what the other people look like because I have an image in my head by their voices and I would like to see if I’m even close!

I also enjoyed the epilogue with a little history lesson on Oscar Wilde and his plays it was very interesting.

This was just so much fun I highly recommend getting this version! If you are looking for a Short, Fun, Hilarious, Full-Cast audiobook this one is a winner!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment